Located in the heart of industrial Moorabbin discover this modern family friendly cafe that serves a quality selection of drinks that range from coffee by Code Black Coffee Roasters, tea by Tea Drop, hot chocolate by Mork Chocolate and freshly squeezed juices made from greens taken from their very own herb garden. In addition to this the Tradesman Cafe offer a delectable range of simple yet hearty all day breakfast and lunch options to suit all your cravings.
Owner/Head Chef Raman adopts a simple philosophy which allows him to focus on making sure that his customers experience not only a quality range of dishes, but also a friendly service to go with it. We love that he takes the time to listen to his customer’s feedback and adapt were possible. Just from our visit we were able to see how much the locals love the Tradesman cafe and enjoy the simplicity that it has to offer. They have become an important part of the ‘Tradesman Family’, which speaks volumes about this cafe and Raman’s love for his local community .
The menu at The Tradesman cafe showcases a delicious variety of brunch options, all created using fresh locally sourced produce – after all Raman is a strong believer in ‘Great Ingredients make Great Food’.
Here are just a handful of our top favourites from the Tradesman Cafe:
- The Smashed Avocado served on grain bread topped with corn, charred Danish Feta, toasted sunflower, pepitas & buckwheat seeds, beetroot puree & poached eggs
- The Red Velvet Pancakes with vanilla mascarpone, maple syrup, brownie soil, seasonal berries topped with vanilla ice cream
- The Superfood Salad made with quinoa, roasted pumpkin, kale, turmeric cauliflower, roasted heirloom honey carrots topped with two poached eggs and beetroot yoghurt dressing
- The Fish Tacos made with crumbed fried flathead, avocado puree, cabbage carrot & corn slaw with a drizzle of saffron mint aioli
- The Buffalo Fried Chicken Bao with crumbed chicken strips, ranch coleslaw & housemade buffalo sauce
Don’t forget to check out their specials for more tasty dishes to try.
(03) 8525 0110
Mon to Fri 6:00am – 3:00pm
Sat to Sun 7:00am – 2:30pm
1/260 Wickham Road, Moorabbin, VIC 3189
How to Get to The Tradesman cafe:
Map and Directions
The Tradesman cafe
Cafe, Coffee, All Day Breakfast, Breakfast, Breakfast in Melbourne, Melbourne Cafe, Brunch, Lunch, Vegetarian Options, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Moorabbin, Casual Vibe, Outdoor Seating, Kid Friendly
Photo Credit: Melbourniancritic & Coffee by the Tradesman