The Foodstore Cafe is your lovely local corner cafe that has a little bit of something for everyone. With a key emphasis on good food, friendly service and your much needed cup of coffee by Veneziano Coffee Roasters, it’s a great spot to sit back and enjoy a delicious breakfast, brunch or lunch with family or friends.
At the Footsore Cafe you can expect a wide variety of quality dishes on the menu that are made with fresh seasonal produce that are bursting with flavour. Choose from healthy breakfast options that are full of delicious goodness, your much loved classics or why not try something that’s a little bit more indulgent and is sure to excite your palate.
Here are just a handful of our top favourites:
- The Smashed Avocado served on sourdough toast topped with Danish Feta, chilli pickle, soft herbs, crispy quinoa & poached egg
- The Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes served with saffron mascarpone, smashed Oreos, Persian fairy floss, fresh berries, sautéed banana and orange infused maple syrup (they also do an Orange Blossoms version which is also absolutely scrumptious)
- The Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mushrooms on toast topped with mixed nuts, spiced cauliflower, goat feta, cherry tomatoes, hummus & poached egg
- The Baked Shakshuka made with aromatic spice five beans with tomato, feta capsicum, mixed veg stew, tahini yoghurt, crispy lemon kale and two poached eggs served with a multigrain toast
- The Crispy Chicken Bagel topped with a fried egg
The Foodstore Cafe is truly a great allrounder when it comes to Melbourne cafes. From the stunning food, to the beautiful coffee and the warm and welcoming smiles as you walk through the door – you’ll feel right at home here.
(03) 9819 3835
Mon to Fri 6:00am – 3:00pm
Sat 7:00am – 2:00pm
464 Auburn Road, Hawthorn VIC 3122
How to Get to The Foodstore Cafe:
Map and Directions
The Foodstore Cafe
Cafe, Coffee, All Day Breakfast, Breakfast, Breakfast in Melbourne, Melbourne Cafe, Brunch, Lunch, Pastries, Vegetarian Options, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Hawthorn, Casual Vibe, Outdoor Seating, Kid Friendly
Photo Credit: Melbourniancritic