Since taking over the ownership of Mammoth cafe in Armadale, owners/brothers Nicholas and Zac Beerens have injected a new lease of life into this cosy neighbourhood cafe. Together with their talented Head Chef Josh Mills, they provide more than just quality coffee by Inglewood Coffee Roaster and delicious food, but also a memorable cafe experience delivered by their very friendly team.
At Mammoth cafe you can enjoy a stunning all day breakfast and lunch menu that has been carefully fine tuned by Head Chef Josh Mills. The menu includes an eclectic mix of Melbourne brunch classics with an added touch of something special, that will keep you coming back for more.
Here are just a handful of our top favourites from our last visit to Mammoth cafe in Armadale:
- The Superfood Chia Pudding with coconut, agave, lime, toasted seeds and almonds topped with seasonal fruits
- The Avocado Dukkah Toast made with dukkah crumbed egg, smashed avocado, crispy chickpeas, cucumber, lemon labneh, fermented chilli, cherry tomatoes and coriander served on sourdough toast
- The Eggs Benedict made with pulled slow cooked ham hock, poached eggs, roast apple hollandaise served on a potato rosti
- The Poke Bowl made with seaweed salad, avocado, roasted nori, edamame, kewpie, pickled ginger, black sesame seeds, Sriracha mayonnaise, fermented hills served on brown rice with your choice of cured salmon or poached chicken (we would recommend adding a poached egg as an added extra)
- The Thai Chilli Chicken made with green chilli minced chicken, fried egg, crispy red rice cake, with a coriander, shallot and bean sprout salad
So whether its for breakfast, brunch or lunch with friends or family, or if you just want to grab coffee on the go, it is definitely worth visiting Mammoth cafe.
Photo credit: Melbourniancritic
03 9824 5239
Mon to Fri 7:00am – 3:30pm
Sat to Sun 7:30am – 4:00pm
736 Malvern Rd, Armadale, VIC 3143
Cafe, Coffee, Tea, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Vegetarian Options, Vegan Options, Gluten-Free Options, Armadale, Child Friendly, Take Away Available, Outdoor Seating, Dog Friendly, Breakfast in Melbourne, Melbourne Cafe, Melbourne Cafes, Cafes in Melbourne